Thursday, August 13, 2009

SGTCC UNDER WAY

Tonight was the big kick off for the Singapore Games, Toys, and Comics Convention.  I arrived late from work to finish setting up my booth only to find people already looking at my work!  It was a pleasant surprise and hopefully a good sign of things to come this weekend.  My booth was pretty sparse so I have been cannibalizing my sketchbook (don't worry, it's already falling apart) to add other material to the walls.  I will be doing a live painting on the good advice of Pay Shawn.  Hopefully I can make a bit of cash and get my name out there at the same time.  The business cards have been a hit.   

2 comments:

  1. Hey Race, Hairul here :) Hope you and Drew enjoy the 3 days of madness XD

    PS I tried to add your email for Facebook but I can't find ur profile. add me up in fb aidil_kasim@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://toysetc.livejournal.com/8197.html

    ReplyDelete